Shoelace clip 1 pair (2 pcs.)
Just pull instead of tying your shoelaces!Attach the shoelace clip in a few steps …
- Squeeze the clip with your fingers and pull the laces from below through the outer openings.
- Pull the laces from above through the central hole. Two loops each of two finger widths should remain.
- Tie the laces together with a small knot.
- Pull on the tabs to secure, squeeze and pull up on the clip to release.
- The remaining laces can be removed with scissors if necessary.
… and you can change your shoes with ease.
The clip is available in four different colours to match the shoe.